NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER!
If you are looking to change careers and have considered the Trucking Industry, Titan Transfer will PAY YOU to get your CDL-A License! If you are a recent graduate with your CDL in hand, complete the program and get paid at a higher rate while you train.
CDL-A Truck Driver Accredited Training Program overview:
- 4-week training center course – Earn $310-$400/week depending on CDL status
- 6-week road training with a trainer- Average $600/week while you train
- After the 10-week program, you will be on the road averaging up to $1200/week plus bonus opportunities and additional route options
- 100% job placement upon completion
Upon completion of the CDL training program:
- Local/ Regional Routes
- Weekly Home Time
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Excellent Equipment and Features less than 3.5 years old
- Kenworth T680, Peterbilt 579 & Freightliner Cascadia
- Satellite TV, Inverters, Disc Brakes, Heated & Cooled Seats
- Rider Program - Day 1
- Pet Friendly
- 98% No Touch Freight
- Paid Training Program
- Insurance – medical, dental & vision
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 401k – 10% Company Match
Titan has immediate openings available upon completion of your training as both Over-The-Road (OTR) and Southeast Regional drivers, with our Southeast region consisting of MS, AL, TN, GA, FL, NC and SC.
100% Job Placement Upon Completion of Training
All Fees Waived
Must possess a Tennessee driver's license.
If becoming a CDL-A Truck Driver is something you are considering, Titan can’t wait to help you start your career! Join our Family so we can help you take care of yours.
Earn your CDL in 20 days. APPLY TODAY!
LeadFlex Job ID: 12306
Post Date: 03/15/2023